This Radio Broadcasting has been designed to equip students with the skills required to gain a career in broadcasting media. The Course offers practical skills in capturing & packaging of sounds, writing script, operating varieties of radio & broadcasting equipment, presenting and interview techniques.if you have no previous experience and want to become a radio DJ or broadcaster then this course provides a great foundation from which to build your career.
- Writing Script for Radio
- Using the Voice for Radio Broadcasting
- Ethics and Radio broadcast
- Radio presenting
- Programme management
- Operating radio & broadcast equipments
- Interviewing techniques
- 10 weeks Part-time study.
- Classes are scheduled Saturdays only.
Course Minimum Requirement
- A minimum of Grade 10
- Passion for Music
- English Language (Spoken & Written)