The further education & training Certificate in Photography course is an occupational & vocational training programme that is structured to train Learners the skills to work select relationships and contexts for photography, including the required interpretation, analysis, pre-visualising, conceptualisation and capturing of images.
Learners will be a well-rounded entry-level photographer with a good fundamental knowledge of the photography field, coupled with interpersonal and business skills, preparing for later specialisation in specific photography or related fields
- Interpret and analyse general principles and concepts of photographic assignment.
- Pre-visualise, conceptualise and analyse approaches according to the given specifications.
- Capture a range of images through the use of photographic equipment and light sensitive materials.
- Select, edit and render photographic images according to specific criteria.
- Document, manage and archive photographic work.
- Develop own career opportunities in photography.
- History and Principles of Photography
- Portriat and Landscape photography
- Photo imaging Techniques
- Business Practice in Photo imaging Industry
- Studio & Location Photo techniques
- Media Law & Ethics
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Distance Learning
- Full-Time Study: Monday to Friday (20hours per week)
- Part-Time Study: Saturdays Only (4 Hours)
- Full-Time Study: 12 months
- Part-Time Study: 18 months
- Grade 11 or an NQF level 3
- Computer literacy
- English language (spoken and written)
- Music aptitude
Revolution Media Academy does not charge for Application Fee. The following Processes are followed when enroling with us.
- 1. You submit your application
- 2. We give an acceptance letter or feedback on your Application
- 3. You accept the offer and make payment according to your payment options.
The Institution provides various monthly instalment options on all long format courses. Select your preferred monthly payment option during registration. Monthly instalment options include interest.
- Study Guides are included in the Tuition Fee
- The course is presented but (not limited) on the latest version of “Logic Pro X” and “Cubase” Digital Audio Workstation Software.
- In order to work remotely as well, it is recommended that students obtain their own licenses of the primary software platforms.
- Registered students qualify for up to 50% student discount on software and hardware.