The Graphic Design course covers the comprehensive overview of the field of graphic design and equips you with the core skills needed to execute basic work that goes into memory design in Adobe Illustrator & related software programmes. This programmes will empower you to develop practical design skills in visual literacy, typography, layout and composition, as well as a number of other skills that can be applied to both print and web media.
- History of Graphic Design
- The design process & Principles
- introduction to Adobe illustrator
- Digital images & the Graphic Designer
- Visual Communication
- Layout design & Composition
- Idea generation & Research
- Designing for Print & website
- Graphic Design Business
- 10 weeks Part-time study.
- Classes are scheduled Saturdays only.
Course Minimum Requirement
- A minimum of Grade 10
- Passion for Music
- English Language (Spoken & Written)